By globalexcellenc8080, Mar 29 2017 07:51PM
Congratulations, you’ve just finalized your wedding plans. Just when you thought you were done, next comes the equally important task of planning the perfect honeymoon.
Why not consider making the planning fun and stress-free. Wouldn’t it be nice to have the feeling of confidence that everything is right and you received the best value for your budget?
If you work with one of our honeymoon-romance travel specialist, we will assure your experience will include all of that and more.
Here are some tips.
1. First thing to realize is you should start planning a year in advance.
2. You want to avoid last minute chaos, showing up at the TSA counter with your passport still in your maiden name or not valid because it is not within the new guidelines of having a 6months validity after your return date.
3. Know the rainy seasons, peak tourist times and other factors that will impact your experience.
Check out these ideas your agent will share
1. Factor in passport processing time with your honeymoon departure date.
2. Get current on a destination’s vaccination requirements.
3. Narrow the field of honeymoon destinations you both can agree on. 4. Let friends and family help fund your trip, excursions or upgrades with our free honeymoon registry.